Rear Wide Hook - Pewter Metal
- 1-inch wide hook arm perfect for wide belt loops –
- Note: not compatible with Upfitter® front hooks –
- Optional metal hook is ultra-thin –
- Locks onto your belt loop won't pop off –
- Quick and easy in the restroom –
- Simple tilt on and off to release from belt loop–
- 100% Iron-Clad Guarantee –
Our Rear Wide Hook features a 1"-wide hook arm that fits the wider belt loops you might find on Wranglers, Dickies, and Kühl pants and shorts. This indestructible hook is made from zinc alloy and will keep your pants on, no matter what.
It's thin, elegant, and will last a lifetime.
A note for Upfitter® fans: this hook is not compatible with the Upfitter® front hooks. We will be coming out with a wide hook pack for Upfitter® in the near future. Stay tuned.
The Rear Trick Hook
This ingenious design locks around your belt loop with a simple tilt on and off, and the hook's fine-tuned size post secures the rear strap in your selected size position. Keep in mind, HIKERS® Co. Suspenders are designed to be under slight tension at all times, keeping your rear strap secure until you reach back and ease the tension off the rear hook.
* These interchangeable hooks are compatible with the adjustable HIKERS® strap. *
HIKERS® Wide Hook - Pewter Metal
I love my Hikers Hidden Suspenders - I've worn them every day since I got my first pair. A small problem with some of my pants having wide belt loops is now overcome with the Wide Hook. It works - enough said. Good Company - Good Product.
The wide hook is just what I needed for my Wrangler pants and shorts since the center loop on the back is about an inch and a quarter wide the hook isn't quite that wide, but it works. Thanks, for getting my order fulfilled.
They work great on cargo shorts