Rear Wide Hook - Pewter Metal
- 1-inch wide hook arm perfect for wide belt loops –
- Note: not compatible with Upfitter® front hooks –
- Optional metal hook is ultra-thin –
- Locks onto your belt loop won't pop off –
- Quick and easy in the restroom –
- Simple tilt on and off to release from belt loop–
- 100% Iron-Clad Guarantee –
Our Rear Wide Hook features a 1"-wide hook arm that fits the wider belt loops you might find on Wranglers, Dickies, and Kühl pants and shorts. This indestructible hook is made from zinc alloy and will keep your pants on, no matter what.
It's thin, elegant, and will last a lifetime.
A note for Upfitter® fans: this hook is not compatible with the Upfitter® front hooks. We will be coming out with a wide hook pack for Upfitter® in the near future. Stay tuned.
The Rear Trick Hook
This ingenious design locks around your belt loop with a simple tilt on and off, and the hook's fine-tuned size post secures the rear strap in your selected size position. Keep in mind, HIKERS® Co. Suspenders are designed to be under slight tension at all times, keeping your rear strap secure until you reach back and ease the tension off the rear hook.
* These interchangeable hooks are compatible with the adjustable HIKERS® strap. *
Well made, not big enough. I have several pairs of work pants - the need for suspenders. All of my work pants rear belt loop are at least 1-1/2" to 2" wide. Can't really use this or the suspenders 🤷🏼♂️
Unbelievably comfortable. No more belts or hiking up my pants. I work construction so they get a lot of use. Brilliant
The ones it comes with are light weight and plastic. This is a great addition.
Having pants with 1 inch wide belt lopes this rear wide hook is just right, no longer hoping that the narrow ones will hold and not pop off.
Nice, but I wish I had gotten it in nylon.